- 257,463 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- The hamster prayer
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: what did it cost God the father to send his son
As we walked down the path, my son kept holding his hands up in the air. Apparently he wasn’t praising God or even trying to block the sun that was shining in his eyes, so what was he doing? You have … Continue reading
This story explains why Christmas is so important to me. It is 3000AD and there is an opportunity to end the war that had seemed like it had lasted forever. A commando was needed to go into the dangerous and … Continue reading
At a recent service we asked people to create costumes and accessories to show the sort of things that they would give to someone going into dangerous territory. We had a fantastic time and the results were fairly (okay, very!!) hilarious. … Continue reading