- 214,894 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- And now for something completely different?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: what are we building on
I was looking through some photos of storm Doris in action and I noticed the two plants in this picture. They were planted at the same time and have received the same care but they look very different. What can … Continue reading
A few nights ago, I drove into some fog and I then began to wonder how to turn on my fog lights. In that moment, I remembered that when we bought our car a few months ago that the salesperson showed … Continue reading
Last Sunday we were singing the excellent song ‘Christ in me’ in church. As I sung the line ‘my hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness’ I wondered if I had just lied to God? I knew … Continue reading