- 270,217 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: West Highland Way
The Walk that Began 16 Years Ago
Earlier this month, my wife Tracey and I walked the West Highland Way which is a 96 mile trail in Scotland that runs from Milngavie to Fort William. In a sense this journey began In 2002 when we drove along … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, encouragement, Faith, Following Jesus, God is with us, Kingdom of God, Life experiences, Listening to God, Relationship with God Tagged entering the kingdom of God like a child, faith, I dreamed a dream, kingdom of God, life experiences, perseverance, risk take chances, unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, walk of life, walking, West Highland Way 2 Comments