- 246,588 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: wecloming people in church
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
So, I asked my daughter if she would rather go to our church or the church that she had visited with me the week before. She said that she would like to go back to the other church and when I asked … Continue reading
A few days ago, I was out walking and I came across this bug hotel. I have come across these structures many times but on this occasion it started a train of thought about what it means to be welcoming. Every part … Continue reading
Welcome to the Essex County Council Baptist Church. Look at this picture and read the sign on the bus shelter for yourself. You could assume that Essex county council are into church planting, but there is really something else going … Continue reading