- 106,787 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Advent 16: The Wrong Sort?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Advent 17: That is Amazing News!
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 13: The Journey to Bethlehem
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Advent 15: Clean enough for God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: wecloming people in church
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
So, I asked my daughter if she would rather go to our church or the church that she had visited with me the week before. She said that she would like to go back to the other church and when I asked … Continue reading
A few days ago, I was out walking and I came across this bug hotel. I have come across these structures many times but on this occasion it started a train of thought about what it means to be welcoming. Every part … Continue reading
Welcome to the Essex County Council Baptist Church. Look at this picture and read the sign on the bus shelter for yourself. You could assume that Essex county council are into church planting, but there is really something else going … Continue reading