- 195,514 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- It's Good to Pray
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- I am One with Christ and He is with me
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- I am being followed!
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: we not me
We went for a walk yesterday and for reasons that only they fully understand, my girls decided to tie themselves together with loom bands. Connecting themselves to one another didn’t make walking along easier but it certainly did make becoming separated impossible … Continue reading
I was on my way out of the school grounds after dropping my daughter of this morning and someone ignored me when I smiled at them. How should I respond? Should I start thinking about what I might have done … Continue reading
Why are we so obsessed with parking as close as possible to our destinations? I was walking to school to pick up my daughter last week when a bin lorry was trying to get down the road but it couldn’t get past … Continue reading