- 242,273 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Should Dorothy Follow the Yellow Brick Road or clear up the Crashed House?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: we can follow God
Are you excited about the Royal Wedding? My oldest daughter is, to the point where she has asked a few times now if we can go and watch. We are only 98 miles away from Windsor and so we could … Continue reading
Sadly we have had some vandalism at the church and a part of this has involved some tiles being ripped off the roof. This vandalism has resulted in a lot of time and effort being spent on repairs and securing … Continue reading
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
I was out for a walk recently with my parents and as we tried to navigate from a play area to a nearby pond (yes, there was geocaching involved!) someone said ‘we’ve not been this way before’. This reminded of the … Continue reading
I found watching ‘the Voice’ last night really confusing. One of the contestants I wouldn’t have picked had a choice of coaches wanting them on their team and others who I thought were excellent had no one turn around. Here’s … Continue reading