- 244,886 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: we are all imperfect
This is a picture that was posted at the bottom of my blog yesterday and looking at it didn’t make me feel too good! When you write a post on WordPress, it analyzes your article and tries to suggest related … Continue reading
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
Okay, so here’s another embarrassing story. I was headed to a meeting where I was giving a presentation on the mission strategy of the Eastern Baptist Association. As I was around 10 minutes from the town the meeting was in, it … Continue reading
When we first saw the hut it was a white speck in the distance and a few miles later we could see it more clearly. My wife and I both agreed that it was a beautiful spot to live, in a … Continue reading