- 110,122 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Would we like Jesus to give us what we Want or what we Need?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: walk of life
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
On a recent family holiday, we enjoyed walking along the amazing Tree Top Way at Salcey Forest (near Northampton). This walkway takes you up to 20m above ground level so that you can have a bird’s-eye view of the forest. We really enjoyed … Continue reading
‘It is hidden in the tree behind the invisible man’ is not a very helpful clue when you are looking for something. Thankfully we did have the GPS coordinates and so we soon had the geocache that we were searching for … Continue reading
So, a few days ago my daughter asked if we could walk home from school rather than driving. We did this the very next day and believe it or not it took us just over two hours. The school is two … Continue reading
I want to tell you about an inspiring walk I had with a courageous woman. This walk was her first trip outdoors following a fall a few weeks earlier that had left her with broken bones. I offered this amazing lady a lift to … Continue reading