- 98,724 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- People are more important than Possessions
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about being Ordinary and Amazing at the same time
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God salvation Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
My daughter wrote a note for the staff at a hotel that we stayed in recently. It said, ‘This room is AMAZING’. I would have loved to have seen the face of the person who came to clean the room when they … Continue reading
I received an e-mail from Google telling me about some posts on Google+ that I might find interesting. The weird thing about it is that the posts that it thinks that I would be interested in were actually written by me. … Continue reading
So, as we were driving around a roundabout (well you don’t go across them do you!) my daughter shouted from the back, ‘OOH CARPETRIGHT’. She said it with the same kind of enthusiasm that you would expect from an ‘it’s … Continue reading