- 205,121 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: unity
So, I went to a communion service last night and we were encouraged to say to one another, ‘The Piece of Christ is you’ To which the other person responded ‘And also is you’ We had just been reminded that we … Continue reading
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this photo of an activity we did at church. Everyone was invited to put their fingerprint onto the canvas as a sign that our individuality makes up a united … Continue reading
Disclaimer: Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead (or in my house), may be purely coincidental. Bothers and sisters don’t always get on, especially when there is a large age gap between them. Imagine a situation where a teenage boy … Continue reading