- 246,587 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: trying harder isn’t always the right answer
My son, David went on a train for the first time a few days ago. He went BY HIMSELF! to London and traveled on the underground and Tracey and I were immensely proud of him. My other son came with me to pick David up … Continue reading →
Yesterday there was a fun day organized by some of the churches in Colchester. It really was a lot of fun and there were so many great things to do and try. (Those of you who regularly read my blog won’t be surprised … Continue reading →
Walt Disney said, ‘All our Dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them’. I have to say that I mostly love this quote. I love the idea that if we are motivated to reach our potential then great … Continue reading →