- 266,224 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: trying harder isn’t always the right answer
My son, David went on a train for the first time a few days ago. He went BY HIMSELF! to London and traveled on the underground and Tracey and I were immensely proud of him. My other son came with me to pick David up … Continue reading →
Yesterday there was a fun day organized by some of the churches in Colchester. It really was a lot of fun and there were so many great things to do and try. (Those of you who regularly read my blog won’t be surprised … Continue reading →
Walt Disney said, ‘All our Dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them’. I have to say that I mostly love this quote. I love the idea that if we are motivated to reach our potential then great … Continue reading →