- 246,587 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: trusting Jesus
It’s amazing that something as small and seemingly insignificant as an acorn can produce something as large and majestic as an oak tree. Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is like a mustard seed planted in a field. Although … Continue reading
As we walked along we came to a barrier under a bridge but there was also a diversion sign. As I paused it occurred to me that this was a perfect illustration of what I believe that God has been … Continue reading
So, we bought a new all singing and all dancing* printer copier for the church. The sales blurb told us that the high-capacity toner cartridges would produce 3000 copies and so I was surprised to get a warning to ‘prepare … Continue reading
Yesterday my blog received its 5000th page view. I am amazed that I’ve received this many hits in just under 3 months. I am grateful to everyone who has taken the time to read my blog and in particular to … Continue reading