- 260,565 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: trusting even when things go wrong
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading
Would you stand on the rock in this picture? It’s called Kjeragbolten (I dare you to try to say that out loud) and it’s a boulder which is wedged in a crevasse in the Kjerag mountain in Rogaland in Norway. … Continue reading
I wanted to share a little of my sermon from this morning where I talked about big BUTs. You might have a big BUT more often than you think. For example, say you have an urge to go to the beach and decide … Continue reading
My wife, girls and I were geocaching at the weekend and as we walked down the path in this picture it reminded me of these words. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own … Continue reading