- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: trinity
Good Evening Holy Trinity
I was sat at the concert, minding my own business when unexpectedly I heard: ‘Good evening Holy Trinity!’ It turned out that the person speaking was announcing that pupils from Holy Trinity school were there but their announcement caught me … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God is our father, Holy Spirit, Jesus, Life experiences, Relationship with God Tagged Christianity is about a relationship not a religion, empowered by the Holy Spirit, filled with the spirit, God the father, holy spirit, In step with the spirit, investing in our relationship with God, jesus, jesus came as a human, Jesus is God, life experiences, relationship with God, trinity Leave a comment
A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading