- 246,882 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- THE PARABLE OF THE HEALTHY FOOD
- It's Good to Pray
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: treat other people the way you want to be treated
They were really upset with me because I had stopped outside of their house to drop something off to their neighbour. They were driving home and when they arrived I was blocking what they considered to be their spot. I had a trailer attached … Continue reading
Don’t you hate it when politicians bicker and spend their time sniping at each other rather than explaining what they stand for? Don’t you wish that they could learn to see past their differences and learn to work together? It … Continue reading