- 197,109 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- A Parable for Christmas
- Nothing happened?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: treat or treating
Yesterday I wrote about treat or treating and I said that it didn’t go so well because not many people opened their doors. Within an hour of me posting, my daughter began to tell me how her class had been talking at school … Continue reading