- 210,991 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- And now for something completely different?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- It's Good to Pray
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: treat or treat
Yesterday I wrote about treat or treating and I said that it didn’t go so well because not many people opened their doors. Within an hour of me posting, my daughter began to tell me how her class had been talking at school … Continue reading