- 193,269 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Lent is primarily about going With God, not going Without things
- Jesus, are you sure that's the right answer?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: treat one another well
Whilst I was helping to run a prayer space recently I was given these three stickers. It started with someone giving me the one that says Graeme and this was closely followed by my daughter giving me the crazy man … Continue reading
So, who are your minions and how do you treat them? In the Despicable me films, the minions (the little yellow characters) are the servants of and workers for Gru. They do his work, they cook and clean for him and they … Continue reading
So, I’ve just watched a bit of the X factor and I’ve been shocked by what I saw. When I turned it on I witnessed the crowd chanting swap. Someone had just sung and the judge wanted them on their team, but in … Continue reading
So, I bought a pig popper for £2.67 and I had fairly low expectations because of the price but it is actually a really great toy. I was expecting something quite small and flimsy, but as you can see from … Continue reading
I was packing the car at the end of a community fun day when a young boy whose parents are friends of mine asked if he could help me. He was a fantastic little worker who helped (or tried to help) take … Continue reading