- 191,016 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: traveling together
We went for a walk yesterday and for reasons that only they fully understand, my girls decided to tie themselves together with loom bands. Connecting themselves to one another didn’t make walking along easier but it certainly did make becoming separated impossible … Continue reading
Yesterday, a homeless man offered to make me some toast. I was visiting 57 West, a church plant in Southend, which connects with people who are or who have been homeless. I had turned up for their drop in session and was … Continue reading
So, it was one of those awkward times when you have to go out to work but that really you just want to stay at home and hide. At least that is how it started, but I am glad to … Continue reading