- 195,515 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- It's Good to Pray
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- I am One with Christ and He is with me
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- I am being followed!
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: transformation
If Matthew 24 was the only part of the Bible that we had, then you probably wouldn’t ask Jesus for directions! His disciples asked him for a sign so that they know when he would return and when the end of … Continue reading
I was speaking today to someone who works in schools as a mentor. One of the students who she is working with had said to her, ‘you’re the only one who tells me I have done good’. It is so tragic … Continue reading
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading