- 257,539 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The things that discourage us
- What does Dope mean?
- As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- The one about the lighthouse
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- Jesus said something but I couldn't remember what
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: transfiguration
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
Are we Trying to Bottle or Pour Out God’s Presence? Some thoughts inspired by the Transfiguration of Jesus
As I was walking in some local woods a few days ago I walked past this shelter and I began to think about the Transfiguration of Jesus (Matthew 17.1-9). On a mountain top, Peter, James and John saw the majesty … Continue reading