- 259,344 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Creative communication
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: train not try
If you are living in the UK, you might be confused as to whether it is Tuesday or Wednesday today. When we have a bank holiday Monday and the working week begins on a Tuesday rather than a Monday, does it leave you confused? … Continue reading →
Once there were two brothers, Bill who was very athletic and Ben who was not. Bill had won lots of races and in contrast, Ben could have won awards for lounging around. Bill loved sports day but Ben hated it. It was … Continue reading →