- 270,454 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: tooth fairy
A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
My daughter lost her first tooth a few days ago and this is a picture of the note she left for the tooth fairy. It reads: To the Teeth Fairy give me a (50p crossed out) 3 pounds please and … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Life experiences, Listening to God, Prayer Tagged do we ask or demand things from God?, God has the best perspective on life, God is all knowing, God is all powerful, It's good to pray, Jesus is Lord, negotiating with the tooth fairy, prayer, surrender to God, tooth fairy Leave a comment