- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you
The One About the Slippery Slope
Have you ever wondered how Judas the disciple of Jesus become Judas the betrayer of Jesus? It’s quite a change to go from a loyal follower of Jesus to become the person who started the chain of events that led to his arrest, … Continue reading
Posted in change, Faith, forgiveness, freedom Tagged break the cycle of negativity, forgiveness, freedom, freedom from negative thoughts, if you think you are standing firm be careful you don't fall, judas betrayed Jesus, mouth speaks what heart is full of, negativity is destructive, pour our your hearts, responding to negativity, seeing past the negative, smedes forgiveness, To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you, Why did Judas betray Jesus 1 Comment