- 190,236 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Nothing happened?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: Titus 3 4-7
God washes away our sins! This cleansing from sin isn’t just about a ticket to heaven, it’s also about the beginning of a new life in relationship with God. You see, God isn’t satisfied with just cleansing us from sin, he … Continue reading