- 195,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Mothers Day Gift ideas from Churches
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: time to stop
Today I am joining with others on a Ministers retreat day and I am really looking forward to it. I have to be honest though. I am not always good at making the time to press pause and to allow … Continue reading
Although I have so much to get done and there so many possible things that could occupy my time, over these next few days I’m taking some time to pause and reflect. It started this morning with a gathering to reflect … Continue reading
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading