- 267,677 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: thors hammer
Apparently I’m not Worthy, or am I?
As I walked past it I couldn’t resist the urge to try to pick up Thor’s Hammer. I knew it was fake, just a prop in a cinema foyer but I just had to try. As I posed for my … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, Being honest about our faith, Everyone is valuable, Faith, film, God loves us, grace, Saved by Jesus Tagged Avengers 2, Avengers Age of Ultron, christian view of avengers age of ultron, film, God thinks you are worth saving, jesus saves us, Mjolnir, saved by grace, the Bible and avengers, thors hammer Leave a comment