- 270,246 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: this little light of mine
The One About Shiney Fireworks
So, you have probably seen a lot of fireworks over the past few days. Fireworks definitely provoke a response. My children really love looking at them but I also know some people who have had enough of them and are glad that … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Faith, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness Tagged burn brightly, fireworks, let your light shine, light of the world, Matthew 5 14-16, The light shines the brightest in the darkest places, this little light of mine, you are the light of the world Leave a comment
The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Sam was in the dark and he was terrified. The day had started so well as he and some friends had set off to explore a local cave system. As they had entered the dark unknown they felt a strange mix of … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Faith, Jesus, Relationship with God Tagged a dark place, Jesus the light of the world, John 1 4-5, let your light shine, Matthew 5 14-16, short story, the darkness acan never extinguish the light, The light shines the brightest in the darkest places, this little light of mine, you are the light of the world 8 Comments