- 205,121 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What does Dope mean?
- The one where it all went wrong
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: the way the truth and the life
During the Summer, Tracey and I are planning to walk the West Highland Way which covers 96 miles from Milngavie to Fort William in Scotland. We have talked about walking the West Highland Way for years since we drove through some … Continue reading
Just to be clear that the Essex way is a footpath and it’s definitely nothing to do with any dodgy reality??? TV show. It is an 82 mile long pathway that runs across Essex and my wife and I have walked several … Continue reading