- 257,416 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Who Have You Invited?: The Parable of the Dinner Party
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- The hamster prayer
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The voice
Today is a special day in our house. It is my youngest daughter’s birthday and she has asked for a geocaching themed birthday. Yesterday we went geocaching and we found 18 between us and today we are going to have … Continue reading
I found watching ‘the Voice’ last night really confusing. One of the contestants I wouldn’t have picked had a choice of coaches wanting them on their team and others who I thought were excellent had no one turn around. Here’s … Continue reading