- 246,661 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Have you heard of Terah?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: the real jesus
So, we were sat playing a game when all of a sudden I heard a ‘ding’. At the end of the round, I checked my phone to see what the notification was for but then I realized it was turned off. … Continue reading
So, we were walking out of the castle gate when someone came towards us banging two halves of a coconut together. Can you guess why? I didn’t find it strange at all and I have to confess that my first … Continue reading
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading