- 190,230 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- The one about the lighthouse
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: the real jesus
So, we were sat playing a game when all of a sudden I heard a ‘ding’. At the end of the round, I checked my phone to see what the notification was for but then I realized it was turned off. … Continue reading
So, we were walking out of the castle gate when someone came towards us banging two halves of a coconut together. Can you guess why? I didn’t find it strange at all and I have to confess that my first … Continue reading
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading