- 270,623 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- I am being followed!
- What does Dope mean?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The parable (and true story) of the toy plane
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: The good the bad and the ugly
Faster, fighting and forgiveness
I recently watched the film ‘Faster’ starring Dwayne The Rock Johnson as ‘the Driver’. He is released from prison and sets about finding and killing the people who killed his brother. An assassin is sent to stop him and there … Continue reading
Posted in change, film, forgiveness Tagged Dwayne Johnson, Faster, forgiveness, freedom, revenge, The good the bad and the ugly, The rock Leave a comment