- 246,661 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: the darkness can never extinguish the light
As I prayed with some friends recently I looked out the window (you don’t have to close your eyes to pray you know!) and I noticed the tree in the next door garden. As the tree has grown, the main trunk … Continue reading
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
So, my girls were up at 3am shouting at each other. One of them had had a bad dream and she was worried about going to sleep again in the dark but her sister couldn’t get back to sleep with … Continue reading
In the village of Alresford in Essex, there are ruins of an old church (St Peters). I have been to these ruins many times, but yesterday I was struck by the way that the light was shining on them. You see, the … Continue reading