- 266,223 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: the darkness can never extinguish the light
As I prayed with some friends recently I looked out the window (you don’t have to close your eyes to pray you know!) and I noticed the tree in the next door garden. As the tree has grown, the main trunk … Continue reading
It had been less than 24 hours since they had watched their friend, mentor and lord die in agony and the disciples couldn’t believe that Jesus had failed! The agonizing and humiliating death of Jesus filled and consumed their thoughts leaving … Continue reading
So, my girls were up at 3am shouting at each other. One of them had had a bad dream and she was worried about going to sleep again in the dark but her sister couldn’t get back to sleep with … Continue reading
In the village of Alresford in Essex, there are ruins of an old church (St Peters). I have been to these ruins many times, but yesterday I was struck by the way that the light was shining on them. You see, the … Continue reading