- 193,269 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Rage against the machine or the maker?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Lent is primarily about going With God, not going Without things
- Jesus, are you sure that's the right answer?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: the darkness acan never extinguish the light
There is a part of the Christmas story that I don’t recall seeing in many or even possibly any Nativity plays. King Herod was far from happy that the Magi had arrived saying that there was a newly born King … Continue reading
In the village of Alresford in Essex, there are ruins of an old church (St Peters). I have been to these ruins many times, but yesterday I was struck by the way that the light was shining on them. You see, the … Continue reading
If someone who you cared for was executed because of their faith and at the same time another person who you knew was imprisoned because of their beliefs, what would you do? When one church went through this, they gathered to pray. … Continue reading
Do you ever feel discouraged when you watch the news or when you hear of a friend going through a hard time? We live in a world that sometimes feels very dark and depressing. These words were written about Jesus: … Continue reading
Sam was in the dark and he was terrified. The day had started so well as he and some friends had set off to explore a local cave system. As they had entered the dark unknown they felt a strange mix of … Continue reading