- 192,924 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Nothing happened?
- What does Dope mean?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: the Bible tells us the truth
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading