- 266,000 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- It's Good to Pray
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The One About Star Prayers
- A Note Trying to Negotiate with the Tooth Fairy
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- A Parable: What's the Point of the Church?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Do you ever feel like the worst Christian?
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: temptation
When Jesus said that ‘people do not live by bread alone’, was he reminding us that there is more to life than just surviving? When he said this, he had been fasting for 40 days and 40 nights and the … Continue reading
When Jesus was in the wilderness, two of his temptations began with these words: If you are the son of God, then… It’s strange isn’t it! You would have thought that being told to turn stones into bread when you … Continue reading
Yesterday we received a leaflet from an estate agent. On the front it said ‘What price would tempt you to sell?’ On the back it explained that ‘with the average house price at a record high you might be surprised how much your … Continue reading