- 246,954 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Access granted?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- A leap of faith
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: telling our story
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
As I was walking around the supermarket, I began to notice that people were looking at me in a strange way (it may surprise you to know that this is an unusual experience for me). Although it took me a while, … Continue reading
We were eating a family meal a few days ago when all of a sudden my youngest daughter shouted out ‘I want to tell you the good news but I can’t’. We had got some new pet rabbits that day but my other … Continue reading