- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: talking with people and not at them
Can we learn interactively and creatively in church?
We had what we call a creative service at Orchard Baptist yesterday. I started by reading and speaking about a few Bible verses for 5 minutes and then we split into groups to explore the meaning of those verses creatively. … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, creative communication, Everyone is valuable, Faith, Learning, Life experiences Tagged body of Christ, creative learning, creativity, interactive learning, jesus taught interactively, learning, learning styles and church, lecture style, talking with people and not at them Leave a comment