- 264,086 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Sharing the Water of Life
- The One About Being On A Mission From God
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Parable for Christmas
- Explaining the Christmas Story Using a Quiz
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: talking with people and not at them
We had what we call a creative service at Orchard Baptist yesterday. I started by reading and speaking about a few Bible verses for 5 minutes and then we split into groups to explore the meaning of those verses creatively. … Continue reading