- 266,221 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Joseph's Story: Learning to Look at Life through the Lens of God
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- What does Dope mean?
- Were Mary and Joseph disappointed with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: take this cup from me
It’s okay to feel emotional, but we need to consider how we cope with and continue when our emotions mean that we want to curl up and hide. Jesus prayed, ‘and being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like … Continue reading