- 250,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- It's Good to Pray
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: take off masks
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
At a recent family event at Orchard Baptist we thought about superheroes and the children who wanted to made masks. There were some really impressive creations and we got this great picture of some of some of the children at … Continue reading
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading