- 244,886 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one where Peter wanted to put Jesus in a box
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: take off masks
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
At a recent family event at Orchard Baptist we thought about superheroes and the children who wanted to made masks. There were some really impressive creations and we got this great picture of some of some of the children at … Continue reading
I was saddened to hear of the death of Robin Williams. I was stunned to hear that he struggled with depression because in my mind, he was a guy who was always really funny. I am shocked, but at the … Continue reading