- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: surrender to God
Jesus rode into Jerusalem and the crowd cried out for him to save them. They were expecting salvation from Roman occupation but Jesus had a different agenda. A few days later many of these same people would have been in … Continue reading
I had been in my office finalizing the service and as I walked into the church a few minutes before the service started, Christine said to me ‘communion isn’t on the order of service’. I was just back at work after … Continue reading