- 257,328 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one with the space rocket
- The One About Fog Lights
- The one about the cows who weren't as scary as they looked
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: surprise
One Sunday morning we were praying and someone shared ‘I think there is someone here who needs to talk with someone who understands’. Following the service someone got talking to the person next to them about a situation that was … Continue reading