- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: storms of life
The one about the Ofsted Inspection
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Blessed to be a blessing, Faith, Life experiences, peace Tagged Calming of the storm, christian assembly ideas, feeling overwhelmed, God is speaking to us, God of surprises, God speaks, God's gift of peace, how to respond when we are stressed, letting go of work and stress, life experiences, Ofsted inspection, peace, peace be still, philippians 4.7, school assembly, storms of life Leave a comment
The one about the pink puddle
So I’ve not posted for several days and I wanted to bring you up to date on some of the reasons why I have been too busy. It all began with a pink puddle on Sunday and the consequences of that … Continue reading
Facing the storms and stresses of life
If you are in the UK, how have you felt about this weekend’s thunder storms? Are you afraid or do the storms make no difference to you? A lot of us who aren’t too worried might feel differently if we … Continue reading