- 270,691 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: stop
Waiting for an Update?
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Life experiences, Listening to God, Prayer, Relationship with God, rest, restoration Tagged God makes me lie down, God restores, jesus is the good shepherd, my soul finds rest in God alone, psalm 23, slowing down, soul finds rest in God, stop, time to stop, updates for life, windows updates 1 Comment
Have a break, have a …..
I had a busy weekend and on my way to a school assembly yesterday morning I felt exhausted. I arrived early and sat in the hall and was surprised by how quiet it was. I sat and thought about the … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God is with us, peace, Prayer, rest Tagged be still and know that I am God, have a break, slowing down, stop, time to stop 3 Comments