- 246,655 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: staying connected to God
So, I was driving to a meeting when I had that moment of absolute horror that I expect that many of you have experienced. Yes, I realized that I didn’t have my phone. I began to think about when I last … Continue reading →
It had been a busy day and I came home and wanted to watch TV but when I turned it on, all I got was a no signal message. I soon discovered that the problem was that an aerial connection that … Continue reading →
I currently (but not for much longer!!) use Onedrive to back up the files on my computer. The reason I won’t be using it much longer is because of this error message that I received recently. The weird thing was … Continue reading →