- 270,452 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about missing the bus
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Nothing happened?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: St Mary’s Great Bardfield
A Living Church in an Ancient Building
As I walked in, I noticed the sign which said, ‘Welcome to St Mary’s. A Living Church in an ancient building’. This happened yesterday when we were out geocaching. We had just found the cache at the Great Bardfield Parish Church and we decided … Continue reading