- 102,162 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Time to Press Pause?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- A Gathering of People: Pictures of the Church Part 1
- Seeing Blockages as Opportunities and not Obstacles
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: spiritual growth
As I prayed with some friends recently I looked out the window (you don’t have to close your eyes to pray you know!) and I noticed the tree in the next door garden. As the tree has grown, the main trunk … Continue reading
As the coach driver approached, I wondered what he was going to say. I certainly wasn’t expecting ‘Do you know the way to Flatford Mill?’ Ironically, Tracey and I were about to leave Dedham and walk alongside the river that runs to … Continue reading
So, we were tidying up after our toddler group and I noticed that there was a toy dog underneath some chairs. One of the toddlers was toddling (it’s funny how they do that) around and so I had asked her if … Continue reading