- 246,587 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Is Jesus too blunt?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: soul finds rest in God
While we were on holiday a few years ago, my children watched a film on a video tape and when it had finished they asked to watch it again and so I pressed rewind. After a few seconds they reminded … Continue reading
‘Configuring Windows updates, Don’t turn off your computer’ is not a message that you want to see when you are in a rush and you need to take your laptop with you. I was on my way out to take my … Continue reading
So, I ran out at high-speed and jumped into the car and as I turned the key and the engine did nothing :(. The car had a flat battery because we had only used it for very short journeys for a few … Continue reading