- 270,217 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: somewhere in the middle
A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
Jesus said that where two or three of his followers were gathered that he would be among them or in the midst. At a recent church service, we learnt about this through an activity. I invited the people who wanted to … Continue reading
Do I love Sully or Kitty more?
So, I was walking to school with my daughter who looked at me and asked, Do I love Sully or Kitty best? A bit of background might help. On her birthday she was given Kitty who she carried around everywhere … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, discipleship, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving God Tagged casting crowns, Do you love me more than these, halfhearted or wholehearted love for God, jesus restores peter, love God, loving cuddly toys, monsters inc, peters denial of Jesus, somewhere in the middle, sully Leave a comment