- 191,016 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: sometimes we need to laugh at ourselves
So, I was trying to collect a pizza and as I walked along the front of the shop towards the door I was looking at my phone and bringing up the order number. I glanced up and saw that I was nearly … Continue reading